Dr. Yi-Hwa Wu
“Manage time wisely.”
- PhD in Geography – University of Utah, 2002
- Hung, M.-C. and Wu, Y.-H., editors, 2018. Recent Advances and Applications in Remote Sensing. London, United Kingdom: InTechOpen, 203 pp.
- Wu, Y.-H., Hung, M.-C., Thomas, J. and Gallagher, M., 2018. Use of historical Google Earth images to create likelihood of aquatic plants along segments of Ohio River. In Hung, M.-C. & Wu, Y.-H. (eds), Recent Advances and Applications in Remote Sensing. London, United Kingdom: InTechOpen, pp. 121-135.
- Tenholder, N., Hung, M.-C., and Wu, Y.-H., 2018, Effect of MetroLink light rail stations on residential property values in St. Louis County, Missouri, USA. International Journal of Geoinformatics, 14(4), pp. 13-25.
- Wu, Y.-H. and Hung, M.-C., 2018. Online students, where are they and when do they do homework? Case study from an online M.S. in Geographic Information Science program. Higher Education Studies, 8(3), pp. 63-71.
In which online program(s) do you teach?
M.S. in Geographic Information Science
In what ways do you connect with online students?
Email and course site.
What advice would you give to your online students?
Manage time wisely.