Dr. Jim Walker
Professor of Marketing
Dr. Walker teaches the Strategic Marketing course in the online MBA programs. He wants students to understand what "customer-focused" really means after taking this course.
- Ph.D. in Marketing – The University of Texas at Arlington, 1994
- MBA – Northwest Missouri State University, 1986
- Earned full professor rank
- Received dean's Distinguished Service Award
- Received AMA's Teacher of the Year award
- Earned best paper award at the Academy of Business Research International Conference
Which class do you teach online?
What do you want your students to take away from class?
What being "customer-focused" entails.
What advice would you give to your online students?
What qualities make someone particularly successful in the business world?
What is the one book you think everyone should read?
"The Marketing Imagination" by Theodore Levitt.
What do you do when you need a laugh?
Hang with friends.