Dr. Johannah D. Baugher
Associate Professor & Graduate Reading Program Coordinator
"Reach out if you have questions or concerns. Remain diligent in your planning to complete assignments and other tasks timely."
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis – University of Missouri-Columbia, 2016
- M.S.Ed. in Reading – Northwest Missouri State University, 2011
- B.S.Ed. in Elementary Education – Northwest Missouri State University, 2009
- Associate of Arts and Associate of Arts in Teaching – North Central Missouri College, 2007
- Former Elementary Educator
- Certified K-12 Reading Specialist
In which online program(s) do you teach?
MSEd. in Reading
Which class do you teach online?
62-601 Literacy-Based Assessment & Analysis; 62-604 A Survey of Literacy Professionals & Practices; 62-650 Graduate Elementary Literacy Practicum; 62-695 Literacy Capstone.
In what ways do you connect with online students?
Animoto, email, phone, Canvas and Zoom, etc.
What advice would you give to your online students?
Reach out if you have questions or concerns. Remain diligent in your planning to complete assignments and other tasks timely.
Tell us something your students may not know about you:
I can play several musical instruments including piano and violin.